Andres F. Rey – Associate Attorney
Andres F. Rey was born and raised in Miami, Florida. Mr. Rey received a JurisDoctorate, from St. Thomas University School of Law and received a Bachelor of Science in Criminology, from Florida State University. Mr. Rey received an award for Outstanding Commitment to Public Service Pro Bono Commendation as a St.Thomas School of Law Student. Mr. Rey has also been active since 2013 as a volunteer in the Special Olympics Basketball Program. During law school Mr. Rey was a law clerk at the Baez Law Firm assisting in criminal defense and was a Certified Legal Intern at the Miami-Dade State Attorneys Office.
Mr. Rey was admitted to practice law in the State of Florida in 2015. Mr. Rey is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Souther District of Florida and the U.S District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Mr. Rey began his career at a Criminal Defense firm in Miami, FL handling, Misdemeanors and Felonies thought the State of Florida.
Recent Blog Posts
- Obtaining a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License as an Attorney
- Looking Into Trust Fund Recovery
- Is Franchising right for you?
- Check out this treaty that protects your trademark further!
- Help! I’m liable for trademark infringement!
- For the musicians in life!
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?