Danielle DeMahy – Law Clerk
Danielle DeMahy is a third year law student at St. Thomas University School of Law and received the Book Award in Civil Procedure. Danielle is a Staff Editor of the St. Thomas Law Review and has been published on their Blog. She graduated from the University of Miami, where she earned a B.A. in Criminology with a minor in Business Law.
Recent Blog Posts
- Obtaining a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License as an Attorney
- Looking Into Trust Fund Recovery
- Is Franchising right for you?
- Check out this treaty that protects your trademark further!
- Help! I’m liable for trademark infringement!
- For the musicians in life!
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?