Elizabeth Fernandez – Sr. Estate & Trust Associate
Elizabeth Fernandez is an attorney in EPGD Law’s probate and estate planning department. She received her B.A. in Political Science from Florida International University, and is a Lifetime Member of the FIU Alumni Association. Elizabeth earned her Juris Doctor with honors from St. Thomas University School of Law. While at St. Thomas, she was the President of the St. Thomas University Chapter of the Cuban American Bar Association and briefly served as Executive Vice President of the St. Thomas University Trial Team. Elizabeth received the CALI Book Award for Administrative law and earned Dean’s List distinctions several times. Before joining EPGD Law, Mrs. Fernandez interned at the City of Miami City Attorney’s Office, where she assisted in civil litigation matters, and the CABA Pro Bono Project.
Elizabeth is involved in the following professional associations:
- Dade County Bar Association
- South Miami Kendall Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
Elizabeth is fluent in Spanish, and is admitted to practice law in the State of Florida, She is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Florida. In her spare time, Elizabeth enjoys attending sporting events and concerts, and spending time with her family
Elizabeth focuses her practice on Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Guardianship, Probate, and Advanced Directives.
Recent Blog Posts
- Obtaining a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License as an Attorney
- Looking Into Trust Fund Recovery
- Is Franchising right for you?
- Check out this treaty that protects your trademark further!
- Help! I’m liable for trademark infringement!
- For the musicians in life!
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?