We represent executives, professionals, managers, and employees of all levels and industries. Our one-on-one service is based upon the understanding that each client and each case is unique, requiring individualized attention and assessment. Employers typically have lawyers to guide them in employment matters; employees often need legal advice related to their employment issues to level the playing field. A consultation with a qualified employment lawyer at an early stage in a dispute can guide the employee into a sound strategy.
Recent Blog Posts
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.