We represent executives, professionals, managers, and employees of all levels and industries. Our one-on-one service is based upon the understanding that each client and each case is unique, requiring individualized attention and assessment. Employers typically have lawyers to guide them in employment matters; employees often need legal advice related to their employment issues to level the playing field. A consultation with a qualified employment lawyer at an early stage in a dispute can guide the employee into a sound strategy.
Recent Blog Posts
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.
- Is your spouse a Non-US Citizen? Do you have a QDOT in place?
- Could Dorothy be Held Liable for Foreign Taxes in The Land of OZ?
- 2016 Corporate Tax Filing Deadline
- What happens to a Single Member LLC, once the member of the LLC dies?
- Receiving Social Security from an Ex-Spouse
- Buyers of Real Property May Be Held Liable for the Tax of a Foreign Seller!
- USCIS New Hire Update
- How a Tax Lien Works