Jessica Fernandez – Paralegal
Ms. Fernandez provides a supportive role to all attorneys at the firm and has experience in all aspects of the litigation process including drafting pleadings, gathering and analyzing client documentation, file management organization, instructing experts/investigators and communicating with clients.
- Paralegal Certificate, 2016, University of Miami
ON A PERSONAL NOTE
In her personal time, Jessica enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.
Recent Blog Posts
- Obtaining a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License as an Attorney
- Looking Into Trust Fund Recovery
- Is Franchising right for you?
- Check out this treaty that protects your trademark further!
- Help! I’m liable for trademark infringement!
- For the musicians in life!
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?