Jessica Fernandez – Paralegal
Ms. Fernandez provides a supportive role to all attorneys at the firm and has experience in all aspects of the litigation process including drafting pleadings, gathering and analyzing client documentation, file management organization, instructing experts/investigators and communicating with clients.
- Paralegal Certificate, 2016, University of Miami
ON A PERSONAL NOTE
In her personal time, Jessica enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.
Recent Blog Posts
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.
- Is your spouse a Non-US Citizen? Do you have a QDOT in place?
- Could Dorothy be Held Liable for Foreign Taxes in The Land of OZ?
- 2016 Corporate Tax Filing Deadline
- What happens to a Single Member LLC, once the member of the LLC dies?
- Receiving Social Security from an Ex-Spouse
- Buyers of Real Property May Be Held Liable for the Tax of a Foreign Seller!
- USCIS New Hire Update
- How a Tax Lien Works