Julisse Jimenez – Of Counsel
Ms. Jimenez moved from Venezuela at a young age and has made South Florida her home since then. She graduated from University of Miami with honors and then obtained her Masters in Business Administration from Barry University.
While in school, she went to work for a well-known wireless telecommunication company and later ran a successful real estate business focusing on luxury condominium sales.
Julisse graduated Cum Laude from St Thomas University where she obtained her Juris Doctor degree in 2008. During the time she has been practicing, Ms. Jimenez has handled numerous general litigation cases in the areas of business, commercial litigation, employment and family law both in state and federal court, and has also worked in numerous business and real estate transactions.
Ms. Jimenez has been first chair in several non-jury trials and has also handled appeals to the Third District Court of Appeal.
Ms. Jimenez is a Florida Bar member, and is admitted to the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the United States District Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
In addition to the practice of law, Ms. Jimenez is a dedicated ballet dancer.
Recent Blog Posts
- Obtaining a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License as an Attorney
- Looking Into Trust Fund Recovery
- Is Franchising right for you?
- Check out this treaty that protects your trademark further!
- Help! I’m liable for trademark infringement!
- For the musicians in life!
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?