Lorena Alfonso – Law Clerk
Lorena Alfonso is a second year student at the University of Miami School of Law, where she is ranked in the top third of her class. She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Miami, where she earned a B.A. in Psychology. Before joining EPGD Law, Lorena was a member of the University of Miami’s Innocence Clinic, and interned at the American Civil Liberties Union of Florida.
Recent Blog Posts
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.
- Is your spouse a Non-US Citizen? Do you have a QDOT in place?
- Could Dorothy be Held Liable for Foreign Taxes in The Land of OZ?
- 2016 Corporate Tax Filing Deadline
- What happens to a Single Member LLC, once the member of the LLC dies?
- Receiving Social Security from an Ex-Spouse
- Buyers of Real Property May Be Held Liable for the Tax of a Foreign Seller!
- USCIS New Hire Update
- How a Tax Lien Works