Lorena Alfonso – Law Clerk
Lorena Alfonso is a second year student at the University of Miami School of Law, where she is ranked in the top third of her class. She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Miami, where she earned a B.A. in Psychology. Before joining EPGD Law, Lorena was a member of the University of Miami’s Innocence Clinic, and interned at the American Civil Liberties Union of Florida.
Recent Blog Posts
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.