Lorena Alfonso – Law Clerk
Lorena Alfonso is a second year student at the University of Miami School of Law, where she is ranked in the top third of her class. She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Miami, where she earned a B.A. in Psychology. Before joining EPGD Law, Lorena was a member of the University of Miami’s Innocence Clinic, and interned at the American Civil Liberties Union of Florida.
Recent Blog Posts
- Obtaining a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License as an Attorney
- Looking Into Trust Fund Recovery
- Is Franchising right for you?
- Check out this treaty that protects your trademark further!
- Help! I’m liable for trademark infringement!
- For the musicians in life!
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?