Nancy Gonzalez – Office Manager
Ms. Gonzalez is a Miami, Florida native fluent in both English and Spanish. She has earned the respect of attorneys and colleagues as a result of her compassion, commitment and professionalism. Nancy’s career has been mostly in outside areas such as sales and construction. Nevertheless, she is eager to expand her experiences in law, namely business planning and management. She is currently studying for a specialization in Human Resource Management.
Nancy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Blog Posts
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.
- Is your spouse a Non-US Citizen? Do you have a QDOT in place?
- Could Dorothy be Held Liable for Foreign Taxes in The Land of OZ?
- 2016 Corporate Tax Filing Deadline
- What happens to a Single Member LLC, once the member of the LLC dies?
- Receiving Social Security from an Ex-Spouse
- Buyers of Real Property May Be Held Liable for the Tax of a Foreign Seller!
- USCIS New Hire Update
- How a Tax Lien Works