Nancy Gonzalez – Office Manager
Ms. Gonzalez is a Miami, Florida native fluent in both English and Spanish. She has earned the respect of attorneys and colleagues as a result of her compassion, commitment and professionalism. Nancy’s career has been mostly in outside areas such as sales and construction. Nevertheless, she is eager to expand her experiences in law, namely business planning and management. She is currently studying for a specialization in Human Resource Management.
Nancy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Blog Posts
- Obtaining a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License as an Attorney
- Looking Into Trust Fund Recovery
- Is Franchising right for you?
- Check out this treaty that protects your trademark further!
- Help! I’m liable for trademark infringement!
- For the musicians in life!
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?