Nancy Gonzalez – Office Manager
Ms. Gonzalez is a Miami, Florida native fluent in both English and Spanish. She has earned the respect of attorneys and colleagues as a result of her compassion, commitment and professionalism. Nancy’s career has been mostly in outside areas such as sales and construction. Nevertheless, she is eager to expand her experiences in law, namely business planning and management. She is currently studying for a specialization in Human Resource Management.
Nancy can be reached at email@example.com
Recent Blog Posts
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.