Navigating Immigration to the United States
Experienced Immigration Attorneys
EPGDLaw provides a full range of immigration, work visa and green card legal services to business and individuals, from entrepreneurs, employees to family members seeking to emigrate permanently and temporarily to the United States.
EPGDLaw has experience providing clients throughout the United States and worldwide with real solutions to problems involving U.S. immigration and all related supporting legal work to establish smooth settlement in the United States including: real estate, business, banking, family and estate matters, consular processing from abroad, and general legal work for individuals and business.
Business Permanent Visas
- EB-1 First Preference Priority Workers
- EB-2 Advanced Degree Professionals
and Exceptional Ability Workers
- EB-3 Third Preference Skilled Workers,
Professionals, and Other Workers
- EB-4 Fourth Preference Religious Workers
- EB-5 Permanent Residency Investment
Business Temporary Visas
- B Visa Category
- E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader/Investor Visas
- E-1 Treaty Trader
- E-2 Investment Visas
- E-3 Visas for Work- Australians Only
- H-1B Visa
- H-2A Agricultural Visas
- H-2B Temporary Visas
- H-3 Trainees
- J-1 Educational and Cultural Exchange Visa
- L-1 Multi-National Executives
- L-1 Blanket Petition
- O Extraordinary Ability Temporary Visa
- P Visa for Athletes and Entertainers
- Q-1 International Cultural Exchange Visa
- R Visas for Religious Ministers and Workers
- TN Visas (Canada/Mexico)
- Visa Waiver Program
From our offices in South Florida, we represent clients throughout the Miami-Dade County, Broward and beyond. Call us at 768-837-6787 or e-mail us to schedule a consultation with an experienced South Florida immigration attorney.
Recent Blog Posts
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.