Oscar Gomez – Managing Partner
Mr. Gomez focuses his practice on all aspects of business law from forming corporate structures to business litigation. Born and raised in Miami, FL attending Belen Jesuit Preparatory School (2001) before attending college and earning a Bachelor of Science in Political Science with honors at Florida State University (2005). Mr. Gomez worked as a certified crisis hotline counselor for Big Bend of Tallahassee during his time in college and additionally was active in the Hispanic-Latino Student Union and Hispanic Honor Society. Mr. Gomez earned recognition for his undergraduate track record obtaining the prestigious DePaul Achievement Scholarship to attend DePaul University College of Law in Chicago, Illinois. During his time in law school Mr. Gomez interned at a Plaintiff’s medical malpractice firm in Chicago, IL and a commercial litigation firm in Miami, FL.
Mr. Gomez was admitted to practice law in the State of Florida in 2008 and began his career representing institutional lenders in bankruptcy with a firm in Broward County, FL until 2010. From 2011 to 2016 Mr. Gomez worked for a firm in Miami, FL handling contract, landlord-tenant, commercial, corporate, real estate, tax, and intellectual property matters. Mr. Gomez is an active member of the Doral Business Council where is on the International Committee and is also a member of the Dade County Bar Association, Cuban American Bar Association, and the Florida State University Alumni Association. Mr. Gomez is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Middle, and Northern Districts of Florida and the Florida Southern, Middle, and Northern District U.S. Bankruptcy Courts.
Oscar focuses his practice on Commercial Disputes, Litigation, Mediation, Arbitration, and Dispute Resolution.
In 2017 Mr. Gomez was named to Florida Trend magazine’s Florida Legal Elite.
Recent Blog Posts
- Obtaining a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License as an Attorney
- Looking Into Trust Fund Recovery
- Is Franchising right for you?
- Check out this treaty that protects your trademark further!
- Help! I’m liable for trademark infringement!
- For the musicians in life!
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?