Samuel Gittle – Associate Attorney
Mr. Gittle was born and raised in Queens, New York. He attended college at Washington University in Saint Louis, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in both Classics and Political Science, and was a member of the Classics Honorary Society and the Eta Sigma Phi Classics Honorary Society. During his time at college, Mr. Gittle worked at the Worldwide Security Services division of JP Morgan Chase as well as at Wayne Hummer Investments in Chicago, Illinois. Thereafter, Mr. Gittle attended Emory University School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia. During his time in law school, Mr. Gittle interned at the Office of the Attorney General in Manhattan, New York, and at a prominent civil litigation firm in Savannah, Georgia.
Mr. Gittle was admitted to practice law in the State of Florida in 2012 and in the State of New York in 2016. Mr. Gittle is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Prior to joining EPGD Attorneys at Law, Mr. Gittle worked at a firm in Miami, Florida focusing on contract disputes, real estate, and general commercial litigation.
Recent Blog Posts
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.