Stephanie Avitan – Law Clerk
Stephanie Avitan is a third year law student at Florida International University College of Law and has been on the Dean’s list for every semester. Stephanie was born and raised in Montreal, Canada. Before coming to the United States, Stephanie graduated from the University of Ottawa with a Civil Law Degree. She speaks English, French, and Hebrew fluently. On her free time, Stephanie loves to read and relax at the beach.
Recent Blog Posts
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.
- Is your spouse a Non-US Citizen? Do you have a QDOT in place?
- Could Dorothy be Held Liable for Foreign Taxes in The Land of OZ?
- 2016 Corporate Tax Filing Deadline
- What happens to a Single Member LLC, once the member of the LLC dies?
- Receiving Social Security from an Ex-Spouse
- Buyers of Real Property May Be Held Liable for the Tax of a Foreign Seller!
- USCIS New Hire Update
- How a Tax Lien Works