Stephanie Avitan – Law Clerk
Stephanie Avitan is a third year law student at Florida International University College of Law and has been on the Dean’s list for every semester. Stephanie was born and raised in Montreal, Canada. Before coming to the United States, Stephanie graduated from the University of Ottawa with a Civil Law Degree. She speaks English, French, and Hebrew fluently. On her free time, Stephanie loves to read and relax at the beach.
Recent Blog Posts
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.