Talia Capistrano – Communication Director
Ms. Capistrano, a Cuban born native, is a Barry University alumna, earning her Bachelors in Fine Arts in Photography. A South Miami Senior High photography magnet program student, Talia thrived during her college career and received multiple awards and grants through the Fine Arts department, as well as being published in multiple online publications. She is now focusing her talents on marketing EPGD Law and developing its online presence, creatively, visually, and effectively. On her time off, Ms. Capistrano enjoys traveling and continues to pursue photography.
Recent Blog Posts
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.
- Is your spouse a Non-US Citizen? Do you have a QDOT in place?
- Could Dorothy be Held Liable for Foreign Taxes in The Land of OZ?
- 2016 Corporate Tax Filing Deadline
- What happens to a Single Member LLC, once the member of the LLC dies?
- Receiving Social Security from an Ex-Spouse
- Buyers of Real Property May Be Held Liable for the Tax of a Foreign Seller!
- USCIS New Hire Update
- How a Tax Lien Works