Talia Capistrano – Communication Director
Ms. Capistrano, a Cuban born native, is a Barry University alumna, earning her Bachelors in Fine Arts in Photography. A South Miami Senior High photography magnet program student, Talia thrived during her college career and received multiple awards and grants through the Fine Arts department, as well as being published in multiple online publications. She is now focusing her talents on marketing EPGD Law and developing its online presence, creatively, visually, and effectively. On her time off, Ms. Capistrano enjoys traveling and continues to pursue photography.
Recent Blog Posts
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.