Talia Capistrano – Communication Director
Ms. Capistrano, a Cuban born native, is a Barry University alumna, earning her Bachelors in Fine Arts in Photography. A South Miami Senior High photography magnet program student, Talia thrived during her college career and received multiple awards and grants through the Fine Arts department, as well as being published in multiple online publications. She is now focusing her talents on marketing EPGD Law and developing its online presence, creatively, visually, and effectively. On her time off, Ms. Capistrano enjoys traveling and continues to pursue photography.
Recent Blog Posts
- Obtaining a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License as an Attorney
- Looking Into Trust Fund Recovery
- Is Franchising right for you?
- Check out this treaty that protects your trademark further!
- Help! I’m liable for trademark infringement!
- For the musicians in life!
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?