At EPGD Attorneys at Law, our attorneys are skilled in providing legal advice and representation for all trademark law issues.
Our attorneys will help you navigate the process of registering a trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) by preparing your trademark application, review your trademark for compliance, and assist you in selecting a trademark.
Once you have your trademark registered, our attorneys will assist you in filing a trademark renewal application for your trademark, as well as making sure that your trademark is being used properly. In addition, we will represent you in working with the USPTO in resolving any objections to your trademark.
Fighting Trademark Disputes
EPGD attorneys will also represent you in trademark litigation both in the state and federal level by defending and enforcing your trademark rights, as well as preparing cease and desist letters to any third party using your trademark.
From our offices in South Florida, we represent clients throughout the Miami-Dade County, Broward and beyond. Call us at (786) 837-6787 or e-mail us to schedule a consultation with an experienced South Florida trademark law attorney.
Recent Blog Posts
- Obtaining a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License as an Attorney
- Looking Into Trust Fund Recovery
- Is Franchising right for you?
- Check out this treaty that protects your trademark further!
- Help! I’m liable for trademark infringement!
- For the musicians in life!
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?