Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
Dedicated Will and Trust Lawyers
At EPGD Attorneys at Law, we offer comprehensive, diligent estate planning and asset protection services to individuals, families, business owners, fiduciaries and charitable organizations throughout South Florida, Miami, Dade, Broward.
We take an individualized approach to estate planning rather than giving out boilerplate advice that is equally applicable to everyone. We will take the time to get to know you and your family so we can identify your goals and take the appropriate steps to achieve those goals.
Planning Ahead to Protect Your Assets and Your Family
As the saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. At EPGD Attorneys at Law , we believe in planning ahead to avoid crises rather than waiting for them to happen and then responding to them. By taking this approach, we are able to bring our clients true security and peace of mind.
Our clients’ concerns fall into many different categories, including asset management, tax minimization, long-term care planning and probate avoidance. We address these concerns by constructing estate planning devices such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Complex and simple wills
- Revocable living trusts
- Credit shelter and AB trusts
- Charitable, special needs and spendthrift trusts
- Insurance, offshore and dynasty trusts
- GRATs, QPRTs, and other split interest trusts
- Generation-skipping transfer tax planning devices
- Limited liability companies and family limited partnerships
- Farm and business succession planning devices
- Durable financial and medical powers of attorney
- Advance health care directives and living wills
If you do not have an estate plan, it is of the utmost importance that you put one in place before it is too late. If your current estate plan is out of date or was drafted in another state, it may require updating. In either case, you can rely on our experienced estate planning team.
From our offices in South Florida, we represent clients throughout the Miami-Dade County, Broward and beyond. Call us at (786) 837-6787 or e-mail us to schedule a consultation with an experienced South Florida estate planning attorney.
Recent Blog Posts
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.
- Is your spouse a Non-US Citizen? Do you have a QDOT in place?
- Could Dorothy be Held Liable for Foreign Taxes in The Land of OZ?
- 2016 Corporate Tax Filing Deadline
- What happens to a Single Member LLC, once the member of the LLC dies?
- Receiving Social Security from an Ex-Spouse
- Buyers of Real Property May Be Held Liable for the Tax of a Foreign Seller!
- USCIS New Hire Update
- How a Tax Lien Works