Andres F. Rey was born and raised in Miami, Florida. Mr. Rey received a Juris Doctorate, from St. Thomas University School of Law and received a Bachelor of Science in Criminology, from Florida State University. Mr. Rey received an award for Outstanding Commitment to Public Service Pro Bono Commendation as a St. Thomas School of Law Student. Mr. Rey has also been active since 2013 as a volunteer in the Special Olympics Basketball Program. During law school Mr. Rey was a law clerk at the Criminal Law Firm assisting in criminal defense against Felonies and was a Certified Legal Intern at the Miami-Dade State Attorneys Office where he would appear in court as a law student.
Mr. Rey was admitted to practice law in the State of Florida in 2015. Mr. Rey is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the U.S District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Mr. Rey began his career at a Criminal Defense firm in Miami, FL handling, Misdemeanors and Felonies thought the State of Florida.
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science in Criminology
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
On a Personal Note:
- Andres enjoys spending his off time playing sports, boxing, and golfing with friends.