Samuel Gittle, Esq.
Mr. Gittle was born and raised in Queens, New York. He attended college at Washington University in Saint Louis, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in both Classics and Political Science, and was a member of the Classics Honorary Society and the Eta Sigma Phi Classics Honorary Society. During his time at college, Mr. Gittle worked at the Worldwide Security Services division of JP Morgan Chase as well as at Wayne Hummer Investments in Chicago, Illinois. Thereafter, Mr. Gittle attended Emory University School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia. During his time in law school, Mr. Gittle interned at the Office of the Attorney General in Manhattan, New York, and at a prominent civil litigation firm in Savannah, Georgia.
Mr. Gittle was admitted to practice law in the State of Florida in 2012 and in the State of New York in 2016. Mr. Gittle is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Prior to joining EPGD Attorneys at Law, Mr. Gittle worked at a firm in Miami, Florida focusing on contract disputes, real estate, and general commercial litigation.
- Washington University in Saint Louis, Bachelor of Arts in Classics and Political Science 2007
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. 2012
- Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2013
- New York, 2016
- Successfully defended business owner against intentional tort claim (Trespass) brought by a corporate tenant.
- Obtained six-figure judgment at trial against corporate tenant for rents and damages.
- Successfully defended elderly couple against ejectment action.
- Obtained several Certificates of Title and Writ of Possessions for Third-Party Purchaser in contested foreclosure actions.
On a Personal Note
Sam is an avid foodie and enjoys partaking in fantasy football leagues.