Stephen Garcia-Vidal’s practice specializes on Wills, Trusts, Probate, Guardianship, Estate Planning, Commercial and Residential Real Estate Closings, and Corporate Transactions.
Stephen Garcia-Vidal, Esq. has been practicing law since 1998 in Florida. Prior to attending William Mitchell College of Law where he received his JD, Stephen attended the University of Miami where he received the Bowman-Ashe Scholarship.
Stephen Garcia-Vidal, Esquire has several years of experience in both Residential and Commercial Real Estate closings, representation of lenders in closings and foreclosures, management of title companies, and resolving title issues. As a fluent English and Spanish speaker, Stephen Garcia-Vidal is able to provide his assistance to a wide variety of clients.
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D. 1993)
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida (B.A., 1987)
- Miami-Dade Community College, Miami, Florida (A.A. 1985)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Florida Bar, 1998
- U.S. District Court, 1999
- Southern District, 1999
- Middle District, 1999
- Northern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 1999
- Attorneys Title Insurance Fund, 1999
- “Practice Pointers: Estate Planning Considerations”, CABA BRIEFS, Winter, 2006 Issue.
- “Practice Pointers: Estate Planning 101”, CABA BRIEFS, Fall/Winter, 2007 Issue.
- “Florida Real Estate Title: Identifying Defects and Finding Solutions”, National Business Institute, October, 2005.
- “How to Obtain Good Title in Real Estate Transactions”, National Business Institute, February, 2007.
- “Resolving Real Estate Title Defects”, National Business Institute, June 2007.
- “Real Estate Closings A-Z: Navigate Your Closings with Confidence, National Business Institute, March, 2008.
- “Title Law in Florida”, National Business Institute, February, 2008.
- “Examining and Resolving Title Issues”, National Business Institute, December, 2008.
- “Negotiating Real Estate Loan Terms and Workout Options”, April, 2010.