Lauren was born and raised in Miami, Florida, and is fluent in Spanish.
Prior to joining EPGD, Lauren practiced at the headquarters of a full-service Florida-based civil litigation firm, where she handled a variety of complex commercial litigation cases, including but not limited to, partnership disputes, mergers and acquisitions disputes, and real estate disputes.
During law school, Lauren was a member of the University of Miami Law Review, and served as a Dean’s Fellow for core courses including civil procedure, tort law, and property law. Additionally, Lauren was treasurer of the Business Law Society and a member of the Hispanic Law Students Association.
Prior to law school, Lauren was a corporate law paralegal at the headquarters of a national-based transactional firm, where she assisted small business owners with their corporate needs, such as incorporation of for-profit and non-profit corporations, organization of limited liability companies, and registration of state and federal trademarks.
On a personal note, Lauren enjoys spending time with her family, fur-babies, and friends. She is an avid reader and life-long Miami Heat and Dolphins fan.
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies, magna cum laude, University of Central Florida, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, magna cum laude, University of Central Florida, 2014
- Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2020
Honors & Awards
University of Miami School of Law
- Book Award in Contract Law
- Book Award in Civil Procedure
- Book Award in Immigration Law
- Book Award in Constitutional Law
- Bruce J. Winick Award for Academic Excellence
- Dean’s List