Lauren Llorca is a Corporate Associate at the EPGD Business Law Firm. As a Corporate Associate, Lauren’s practice focuses on the representation of both local and international businesses in transactional matters. She also works on trademark applications and maintenance, registers businesses with the Florida Division of Corporations, and provides a variety of legal and professional services for businesses.
Lauren attended the University of Miami School of law and earned her J.D. in May 2021 where she focused her studies on intellectual property law. During her 1L summer, she had the privilege of interning for the Honorable Judge Christina DiRaimondo in the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Miami.
Lauren earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Anthropology with a minor in Italian Studies at Florida State University where she was a member of the Pride Student Union and the Anthropology Society of FSU. Lauren also studied abroad in Florence, Italy and worked as a Student Assistant at Strozier Library. She then went on to earn a Master of Science degree in Information Science where her concentration was on international information policy.
Lauren was born and raised in Miami, Florida and currently lives in Little Havana with her parents, their two cats, Nero and Octavia, and their dog, Lyra. In her free time, Lauren enjoys surfing, longboarding, backpacking, and attending art shows.
Lauren speaks English, Spanish, Italian, and some Catalan.
- Florida, 2021
- Law Enforcement Officer’s Memorial High School – 2013, Cum Laude
- Florida State University – 2016 B.S. Anthropology, with a minor in Italian Studies
- Florida State University – 2017 M.S. Information Science, with a concentration in International Information Policy
- University of Miami School of Law – 2021 J.D.
- First Generation Law Student Association – Mentor
- National Lawyers Guild – Volunteer Legal Observer
- National Hispanic Bar Association – Member
- Cuban American Bar Association – Member
- Luis E. Barreto and Associates, P.A. – Law Clerk
- Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida – Judicial Intern
- The Saade Law Firm, P.A. – Law Clerk
- The Saade Law Firm, P.A. – Associate Attorney