Selina grew up in Miami, Florida. She is a graduate of the Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University and the School for Public and International Affairs at Florida International University. During her time in law school she was an active member of student life, including her membership with the Moot Court Society, National Trial Association.
After graduating law school, Selina worked at a firm specializing in Estate Planning and Asset Protection in Boca Raton. Her passion lies in Estate Planning, helping her clients find peace of mind during troubling times. Selina is an active member in her community, serving as the President to her HOA. She is also a member of community groups such as the Propeller Club and ArtTable.
In her free time she enjoys hot yoga, frequenting the farmers market, and trying new experiences.
- Florida, 2021
- Miami Palmetto Senior High School, 2012
- Florida International University, Honors College, 2016
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, 2021
- Florida Bar Association, Business Law Division
- Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Bar Association, Real Property, Probates & Trusts Division
- The Miami Propeller Club
- The Presser Law Firm, P.A.
- Claro Enterprise Solutions, LLC
- The Law Offices of Daniel W. Courtney, P.A.