At EPGDLaw, we take a holistic approach to legal representation, preferring to view the big picture and understanding that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. With that philosophy in mind, our goal is to assist commercial and corporate clients and provide practical solutions to common and not-so-common situations.
Please browse our practice areas linked at right.
Recent Blog Posts
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.