Business & Commercial Law
Sophisticated Commercial Law Attorneys
At EPGD Attorneys at Law, we offer high-quality legal advice and representation to large, medium-sized and small businesses. We have the experience and resources to effectively facilitate transactions and litigate disputes.
Our lawyers and professionals take a refreshingly unique approach to meeting the needs of our business clients. Our legal counsel and representation are always tailored to the goal of delivering value to our clients while minimizing their costs and exposure to risk.
Skilled Representation for Businesses and Business Owners
Our firm has long-standing relationships with several major corporate clients. We have earned a strong representation for the services we offer in several areas of business and commercial law, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Business Transactions:Our attorneys are highly experienced at representing businesses and their owners in all types of commercial transactions, from basic operating agreements and contracts to complex corporate and capital transactions.
- Commercial Litigation:Our firm protects clients’ rights while helping them pursue positive resolutions to disputes between businesses, disputes between business owners, disputes between management and shareholders, and other business disputes.
- Government Contracting:Government contracts are a major source of business within the Washington metro, and our attorneys have guided many clients through the complexities of the government procurement process.
Recent Blog Posts
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.