Business & Commercial Law
Sophisticated Commercial Law Attorneys
At EPGD Attorneys at Law, we offer high-quality legal advice and representation to large, medium-sized and small businesses. We have the experience and resources to effectively facilitate transactions and litigate disputes.
Our lawyers and professionals take a refreshingly unique approach to meeting the needs of our business clients. Our legal counsel and representation are always tailored to the goal of delivering value to our clients while minimizing their costs and exposure to risk.
Skilled Representation for Businesses and Business Owners
Our firm has long-standing relationships with several major corporate clients. We have earned a strong representation for the services we offer in several areas of business and commercial law, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Business Transactions:Our attorneys are highly experienced at representing businesses and their owners in all types of commercial transactions, from basic operating agreements and contracts to complex corporate and capital transactions.
- Commercial Litigation:Our firm protects clients’ rights while helping them pursue positive resolutions to disputes between businesses, disputes between business owners, disputes between management and shareholders, and other business disputes.
- Government Contracting:Government contracts are a major source of business within the Washington metro, and our attorneys have guided many clients through the complexities of the government procurement process.
Recent Blog Posts
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.
- Is your spouse a Non-US Citizen? Do you have a QDOT in place?
- Could Dorothy be Held Liable for Foreign Taxes in The Land of OZ?
- 2016 Corporate Tax Filing Deadline
- What happens to a Single Member LLC, once the member of the LLC dies?
- Receiving Social Security from an Ex-Spouse
- Buyers of Real Property May Be Held Liable for the Tax of a Foreign Seller!
- USCIS New Hire Update
- How a Tax Lien Works