Helpful Tax, Business and Legal Resources
At EPGD Attorneys at Law, P.A., we have decades of combined experience assisting clients with a wide variety of legal concerns. Below, we have collected resources addressing the most common questions our clients bring to our attention. We encourage you to peruse these videos and tax forms to see if they may address your concerns. If you still have questions, do not hesitate to call (786) 837-6787 or email us about your concerns.
Our attorneys have produced videos addressing many of the most common questions we receive from clients. Our Videos page offers concise overviews of many legal topics covered by our firm.
Submitting the correct tax documents is essential for remaining compliant with state and IRS regulations. We have collected some of the most important federal tax forms needed by our business and commercial law clients below.
- Form SS4: Application for Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Form SS8: Determination of Worker Status for Purposes of Federal Employment Taxes and Income Tax Withholding
- Form W-8BEN: Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting (Individuals)
- Form W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Form 2553: Election by a Small Business Corporation (election to become an S corporation)
- Form 2848: Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative form
- Form 5472: Information Return of a 25% Foreign-Owned U.S. Corporation or a Foreign Corporation Engaged in a U.S. Trade or Business
- Form 656b: Offer in Compromise (settling tax liabilities for less than owed)
- Form 8822b: Change of Address or Responsible Party – Business
- Form 8832: Entity Classification Election (election to determine whether an entity will be classified as a partnership, corporation, or disregarded as separate for federal tax purposes)
- Form 9423: Collection Appeal Request (CAP) (request to halt collections)
- Form 9465: Installment Agreement Request
- Form 12153: Request for a Collection Due Process or Equivalent Hearing
- Form 12009: Request for an Informal Conference and Appeals Review
- Form 12203: Request for Appeals Review
- Form 14452: Foreign Account or Asset Statement
- Form 14457: Voluntary Disclosure Practice Preclearance Request and Application (advanced screening for voluntary disclosure of tax crimes)
Intake Information for EPGD Attorneys at Law P.A.
We also offer convenient online intake forms for potential clients who are interested in beginning an attorney-client relationship:
- EPGD Law Client Intake Form: For parties who require legal counsel in mediation, arbitration, or litigation.
- (Single) Estate Planning Intake Form: For single individuals requesting estate planning services.
- Existing Business Status Check: A comprehensive examination of a business entity’s current legal status and elements that may need to be addressed.
Help for Your Commercial, Tax, or Estate Law Questions
If the resources above do not answer your questions, we encourage you to get legal help. At EPGD Attorneys at Law, P.A., we are dedicated to providing our clients with world-class legal counsel and representation in financial, commercial, and estate planning matters. From our offices in South Florida, we represent clients throughout Miami-Dade County, Broward, and beyond. Call us at (786) 837-6787 or email us to schedule a consultation with an experienced South Florida attorney.