Federal Litigation Attorney
Mr. Andrea Natale started his practice in 2018 focusing on federal litigation including securities fraud and civil rights violations. During his legal studies, Andrea received the highest score in seven courses during his first year. For his participation in the Moot Court competitions, Mr. Natale received the prestigious Emory Advocates Award. Andrea was a judicial intern for the U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Florida and the Fulton County Business Court in Atlanta, Georgia.
Andrea is a native Italian. In December 2021, Andrea has been elected to the Committee of Italians Abroad in the Consular Jurisdiction of Miami, which represents more than 51,000 Italian citizens living in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, and the Caribbean Islands. Andrea serves as the Vice-President of the Committee.
- New York, 2018
- Florida, 2020
- New Jersey, 2020
- Maryland, 2021
- U.S. Virgin Islands, 2021
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Tax Court
- U.S. Circuit Court for the Second Circuit
- American University of Rome, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2012
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctorate with Honors, 2017
- Italian: native
- Spanish: basic knowledge