Senior Litigation Associate
Joanna Andrade Lehmann’s practice ranges from commercial litigation to construction, corporate governance.
Joanna Andrade Lehmann is an Associate Attorney at EPGD Business law. She obtained a Juris Doctor equivalent from Universidad Catolica Andres Bello in Venezuela in 2013. She earned a Master of Laws Degree from Columbia Law School in 2015 and in 2018 gained her Juris Doctor Degree from Nova Southeastern University.
During law school, Ms. Andrade Lehmann was part of the ILSA Journal of Comparative & International Law. She was a recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship, was placed on the Dean’s list for various semesters and earned Pro Bono Commendations. Ms. Andrade Lehmann worked as a legal intern for the Miami Dade Legal Aid and the City Attorney’s Office in the City of Fort Lauderdale. Before joining EPGD litigation team Joanna worked as an attorney for a complex commercial litigation law firm in coral gables handling contract, commercial, corporate, construction and real estate disputes. Joanna is a member of the Venezuelan American National Bar Association and Hispanic National Bar Association
Ms. Andrade Lehmann is fluent in Spanish and is a member in good standing with the Florida Bar.
On a Personal Note: In her free time, Joanna enjoys doing spinning and spending time with her friends and family.
- Universidad Catolica Andres Bello – Juris Doctor equivalent (2013)
- Columbia Law School- Master of laws (2015)
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law- Juris Doctor (2018)
- Caracas, Venezuela, 2013
- State of Florida, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2019
- Dorta & Ortega P.A Coral Gables, Florida
- Hire Counsel, Miami, Florida
- The City of Fort Lauderdale, City Attorney’s Office, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Dade Legal Aid, Miami, Florida
- Medicine Express de Venezuela C.A, Caracas, Venezuela
- Centro de Clinica Jurídica of UCAB, Caracas, Venezuela