Cooley Law School in Lansing Michigan, now part of Western Michigan University. He is originally from La Canada Flintridge, California.
Justin focuses his practice on Civil Litigation, Real Property, and Intellectual Property. He has worked in Small Private Law firms in Fort Myers, Florida, and Hollywood, Florida.
On a personal note: In his free time, Justin enjoys most forms of motorsports, F1, MotoGP, IMSA, Ice Hockey, Premier League, Texas Hold’em, Health & Fitness, and is a Champion for Animals. As a fun fact: Justin is ambidextrous.
- Florida, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2017
- Clerked for County Court Judge Don Cohn – Coral Gables, 11th Judicial Circuit.
- Butcher & Associates, P.L – Fort Myers, Florida.
- Fabrikant & Associates, PLLC – Hollywood, Florida.
- Paralegal – The Law Firm of Fox & Fox – Los Angeles, California.
- File Clerk – Law Offices of C. Michael Alder – Beverly Hills, California.