Suzie Hernandez – Administrative Assistant
Suzie, a Miami, Florida native, has earned the professional respect of colleagues as a result of her compassion, commitment and professionalism. Suzie’s career has been mostly in areas outside of the law. Nevertheless, she is eager to expand her experience into other areas of the law. She is fluent in English and Spanish.
Recent Blog Posts
- Obtaining a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License as an Attorney
- Looking Into Trust Fund Recovery
- Is Franchising right for you?
- Check out this treaty that protects your trademark further!
- Help! I’m liable for trademark infringement!
- For the musicians in life!
- WIPO and what it does for your brand!
- Trademarks: Contested v. Uncontested
- Federal Intellectual Property – What you should know about securing a judgement.
- R is not for railroad or movie ratings…
- FLSA rights to make Mary Poppins proud!
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way! #CivilTheftRelief
- Medicaid; What you should know!
- Love and Marriage.. I mean, Taxes and Bankruptcy…
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?