In 2007, he graduated from the Marseille Bar and created his own law firm (ALBA JURIS) which became ALQUIER & ASSOCIES.
From 2007 to 2011, he worked in Marseille and Paris in business law and artists’ law, assisting personalities in their tax, social, corporate and press issues. In 2011, the firm was transferred to the Ile de la Réunion in France where it became a major player in business law, refocused on corporate groups, insurance companies, and innovative projects.
Alexandre was a member of the Council of the Bar Association for seven years, a member of the Disciplinary Council for two years and a director of the Bar Association for two years.
He holds several university degrees in business law including a doctorate with the Cum laude mention.
He obtained a certification provided by the Ecole Polytechnique and the Institut Mines-Telecom in Digital Marketing.
In 2022, Alexandre, while keeping his activities in France, decided to come to the United States to assist the French and European residents in the United States, or Europeans wishing to immigrate.
- Marseille (France) 2007
- All courts in France and European Union
- Bachelor’s degree, Economic Sciences, Aix-en-Provence University, 1995
- DJCE (Degree in Corporate Law), IDA (Coprporate law Institute) Aix-en-Provence University, 2001
- DESS in Tax Law (Postgraduate Degree), IDA (Corporate law Institute) Aix-en-Provence University, 2001
- Doctorate Degree in Commercial Law (PhD equivalent), Doctoral dissertation on Insolvency Law (Banckruptcy law), Aix-en-Provence University – Cum laude honors, 2005
- CFBSE, Attorney Certification (Corporate Law major), 2007
- Course Certificate “Digital business – Act on the digital world” –Poyltechnique School & Institut Mines Télécom – PARIS, 2022