With a business perspective always in mind we have represented various sized companies, privately-held businesses, and individuals in a variety of issues always with a mind to growing with the business.
Our firm always brings a holistic approach towards the most efficient and beneficial results for our clients, no matter the circumstances. We look to build a relationship through the life cycle of the businesses and individuals we represent, we are there to mark the milestones and successes, and to fight and protect against adversity.
Organizations & Links
Recent Blog Posts
- “Drive By” Lawsuits…. what?
- A Mini-Guide for Employers on Writ of Garnishment
- How well do you know your FMLA rights?
- What is Florida Homestead Portability?
- If you have a loved one with special needs, you may want to read this.
- Will You? … Will you be my special one?
- Let’s blow the whistle on this joint.
- Is your spouse a Non-US Citizen? Do you have a QDOT in place?
- Could Dorothy be Held Liable for Foreign Taxes in The Land of OZ?
- 2016 Corporate Tax Filing Deadline
- What happens to a Single Member LLC, once the member of the LLC dies?
- Receiving Social Security from an Ex-Spouse
- Buyers of Real Property May Be Held Liable for the Tax of a Foreign Seller!
- USCIS New Hire Update
- How a Tax Lien Works