category 3 filer

Tax Law
Eric Gros-Dubois

Do you have to file Form 5471?

Form 5471, is an informational return that reports activity of foreign corporations in which certain U.S. citizens or residents, who are officers, directors, or shareholders of a certain foreign corporation are required to file. The term “certain” leaves room for interpretation, which is why it is important to consult a tax attorney who understand the different categories of fillers the IRS provides.

Read More »

The Entrepreneur's Handbook

This is a quick legal reference guide covering 16 topics that every business owner needs to have to start a business