EPGD Law Business Law
Business Law
Oscar Gomez

Can a Foreigner Own an S-Corporation?

A non-resident alien cannot own a S-corporation. Only U.S. citizens and permanent residents can. If a foreigner becomes a shareholder in an S-Corporation, it will lose its S-corporation status.

Read More »

The Entrepreneur's Handbook

This is a quick legal reference guide covering 16 topics that every business owner needs to have to start a business