Each Newsies™ we try to showcase good friends in the community that have great origin and business stories.
This month, we showcase Aline Darmouni of EXCO US. Here is a little bit about her and the company she represents.
Aline Darmouni, founder and CEO ofExco US is Expert Comptable, Certified Public Accountant in the United States and Chartered Accountant in England.
Exco US specializes in assisting the creation of companies and the development of French subsidiaries in the United States. The firm’s mission is acting as an interface between the parent company and its subsidiaries abroad. We have offices in Miami San Diego and Los Angeles
Since 2010, Aline Darmouni has been advising French companies and investment funds in their strategies of implantation in the United States or their CEO in their decisions of management and investment. Aline is a member of the French American Chamber of Commerce since 2011, is also supporting FIPA by being the treasurer of the association since 2011, and newly appointed Treasurer on the Board of Directors for the France Florida Foundation for the Arts (FFFA).
Now, to our favorite part.
1. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would spend more time exercising
2. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
Driving the kids to school
3. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
They want help and information on how to move into the USA and especially the tax part of it
4. What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
If I open my company in Delaware I do not pay tax, right?
5. Why did you decide to do the work you are doing now?
I have always been passionate by numbers and helping companies and I have actually only been practicing the same field since I was 20 years old and, still doing the same job too.
6. Who inspires you to be better?
My Kids and my husband
7. How would you spend one million dollars?
I would travel and buy a nice apartment for each of my kids.
8. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be and why?
The beginning of the 20th century to participate and see real technological changes such as electricity.
9. What fictional place would you like to visit?
Fairview seems like a friendly place.
To contact Aline directly, you can reach her at email@example.com. Thanks Aline! For taking the time to answer our fun questions to get to know you better.